Enhance Booth and Lean Booth
Enhancebooth and Leanbooth are a family of apps that allow you to make anything bigger or smaller. To use:
– Simply take a photo or choose from gallery
– Select desired shape/shapes
– Scale over the area you would like to enhance in the image
– Enhance as big as you like
– Click the “show original” & “show enhanced” to see the difference
– Click the “photo filters” to add different shades to your image
– And then save or share via social media.
Ammasso Apps engaged me early on in Enhance Booths development after their previous developer departed. I was responsible for taking the existing codebase, cleaning it up and fixing many bugs and issues. This meant I had to rapidly understand the existing codebase and be productive right away. I also had to implement many significant missing features to bring the app up to parity with the iOS version. Enhance Booth makes extensive use of OpenGL and an important part of my work on the project consisted of making sure the graphics processing ran across the broad range of devices which make up the Android ecosystem
Sam, from Ammasso apps had the following to say:
We found Luke as we were struggling to get Enhance Booth developed for Android. We wanted to move into Android to increase our revenue and and support some of the most popular phones available on the market. Android is a very different platform to iOS and making the leap over can be difficult. Luke has been a great, reliable partner to work with and his extensive Android experience made it easy. After release our android apps went straight into the ‘top new paid’ and ‘top new free’ charts and stayed there! We are really happy with everything he has done for us including customer service and price:)
After its release Amasso apps promoted Enhance Booth heavily. The android version of Enhance Booth managed to pick up over 100,000 users in its first month and both the paid and free version spent a long time in their respective top 10 charts, in the play store. During this time I was responsible for monitoring submitted crash reports, reproducing customer issues and releasing updated versions of the software to the play store.
Lean Booth is a re-branded version of the Enhance Booth codebase. Instead of making things larger Lean Booth makes things thinner. Lean Booth also adds a number of new filters and effects that can be applied to an image.
The Accor Hotels & Resorts Asia Pacific Directory provides up-to-date information and imagery of over 570 Accor properties across the Asia Pacific region. It is the perfect tool for travel and tourism conferences, for hotel presentations, or for simply exploring the unique network of Accor properties in the region, for business and leisure, from luxury to economy.
– Discover over 570 properties listed by destination or brand
– View property descriptions, contact details, amenities and business events information
– Browse a gallery of multiple full-screen images for every property
– Explore Accor’s Asia Pacific Brands and Loyalty programs
– Add regularly viewed content to your favourites for easy access
– View properties on an interactive map
– Enjoy automatic content updates as properties join the network
– Download image galleries for offline viewing
Accor directory is an Android conversion of an existing iOS app created by involved. During development I worked closely with Involved to produce the android port. Involved have been great to work with and everybody is very pleased with the final result. Paul Prickett the Director of Involved says:
Involved engaged Luke Sleeman to port our existing iOS app for Accor Hotels Group to the Android platform. This was our first collaboration with Luke, and from the very outset it was evident that he was the perfect choice. Some great discussions and workshops upfront to plan the approach were critical; as opposed to quickly smashing together a copycat App that would suffice, Luke took every opportunity to question the user experience on this specific platform, and used his extensive experience to craft an Android variant of the App that we are all proud of. Every decision was inclusive, thoughtful and carefully considered to build the best result possible for the end user.
We’re very happy with the result, our client is over the moon, and Luke made it all so easy. And he’s a super great bloke too! I can’t recommend Luke highly enough, and we’re planning to engage his services and experience again very soon.
I have produced a blog post and delivered a presentation to the Melbourne Android Users Group, detailing the design process that we followed adapting the iOS version of Accor Directory to Android.
An updated version of the Accor directory app has been released which supports phones. The application is now a universal application that uses responsive design to size its self appropriately for whatever device it is running on – be that a 3 inch phone or a 10 inch tablet.
HotHot is the UNOFFICAL app for Sichuan House, melbourne. Do you ever have the problem of dining with a large group, then not knowing what to order? We did! Simply select the number of people, and number drinking then allow HotHot to do the rest.
• Automatically calculate your order based on how many people in your party
• Share your order via sms, facebook, e-mail, etc
• Call the Sichuan house restaurant to make your booking
Clean RPN is a simple and clean RPN calculator for android phones and tablets, supporting a many functions. Clean RPN support android 2.2+ and runs on both tablets and phones.
Unlike other RPN calculators which try and mimic the appearance 30 year old desk calculators, clean RPN takes advantage of the screen space and rich input that your phone or tablet provides. The results of your calculation appear while you type and a scrollable list of pervious calculations allows you to easily keep track of your history.
- Perform calculations using RPN – Reverse Polish notation AKA postfix notation
- Results appear as you type your calculation – no need to press enter
- Scroll through a list of history
- Tap on a result from your history to include it in the current calculation
- Support for tablets and phones
- Share your history via e-mail, etc
- Use custom number and function key boards to build your calculation – or your devices built in keyboard
- Wide number of mathematical functions supported
Grafting-tool.com is an e-commerce site, based off a customised install of Magento. Work on grafting-tool.com started with a full mockup in an image editing program. I then cut up the mockup and used CSS and HTML5 to modify a blank magento template. grafting-tool.com uses features such as CSS gradients, while maintaing backwards compatibility with older browsers, by using css graceful degradation.
Wikioverland price extension